Mar 9, 2011

Silver Digger - silverdigger.com

SD admin said that his site has been hacked (a copy of newsletter below).
I don't know if it is true or he just used this as excuse,
but withdraw function is disabled indeed, the game is over for members.
Silver Digger moved to Blacklist/Archive

............................................................................


Daily Plans:
Plan 1 $5-$500 : 2.00% daily, Monday-Friday
Plan 2 $501-$1000 : 2.25% daily, Monday-Friday
Plan 3 $1001-$5000 : 2.50% daily, Monday-Friday
Weekly Plans:
Plan 1 $5-$500 : 11% weekly
Plan 2 $501-$1000 : 12% weekly
Plan 3 $1001-$5000: 14% weekly
Unlimited duration for all plans , you can withdraw
the principal in any time with a flat fee 30%

Referral commission: 5%
Payment options: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, GDP.
Sign up link : Silver Digger

Discussion on forums:




From: "admin@silverdigger.com"
Sent: Wed, March 9, 2011 8:11:34 AM
Subject: SilverDigger Hacked

Hello everyone,

I am extremely shocked and am not sure how to react to this situation at this moment. The GC script of SilverDigger has been hacked and the hacker had changed our LR account of receiving deposits. This has been done almost 4-5 days back and I was not aware of this till today because I didn't login to our Liberty Reserve account in the last few days. I just logged into the admin panel and processed the withdrawal requests even yesterday. Today when I logged in to Liberty Reserve, I was shocked to find that the LR balance was quite low, and so when I checked the history I found that last few days deposits I have not received in my account. Only after this I realized what has happened. Our LR account for receiving deposits and making payments always was U1845951. I found that the account number was changed to U2858153. U2858153 is not my account - those who have made deposits in last few days would have made to this account which is the hacker's account. I am really not sure how to deal with this situation now. I was advised of the danger of GC script and we were seriously looking forward to move away from this script, but this incident has happened before I could do so. I sincerely apologize to all the investors of SilverDigger. I have disabled all deposits as soon as I realized what has happened and we cannot continue with our investment program in this situation.

I really am terribly sorry as I realize that if I had been more vigilant, I could have limited the damage done earlier before it was too late. All I can do now is to try to assess the damage done and decide on the future course of action.

Thomas