Jul 17, 2011

Old Days Surfing - olddayssurfing.com -CLOSED!

This program has been closed. Admin's newsletter:

Sent: Sat, July 16, 2011 1:27:56 PM
Subject: OLD DAYS SURFING IS CLOSING ITS DOORS..


I am sorry to say that ODS is now closing, I have disconnected yesterday and couldn't make the whole payout requests, now I have yesterdays payouts + today's which exceed wat I have in AP, LR has a shortage since few days ago.
Well, I have refunded all who have upgraded today 16/7, and I will refund partially who have upgraded yesterday 15/7 around 80-90% of initial, then I will start partially refund the rest according to the funds available. Deposit to ODS has been disabled.
I am sorry to send you this email,but this is a fact..
Jad
Moved to Archive /Blacklist.
---------------------------------

Plans:
9% daily for 13 days,
10% daily , payment after 13 days.
Minimum surfing to earn cash: Must earn 6 viewing credits
or more in one day (Server Time) .
Credit Ratio: 1 for every 1 site viewed for upgraded members
and 0.5 for free members.
WITHDRAWAL LIMITS:
Minimum payout: $0.1 for upgraded members and $1 for free members.
Payout interval: Daily for the daily plan and after expiry in the term plan.
Members have a limit of 5 cashout requests per one week.

Referral commission: 6% for upgraded members,
3% for free members.

Payment options: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, AlertPay

Sign up link : Old Days Surfing

Discussion on forums: